365 Days of Conrad Shepherd

coxy.

Jun 23, 2022
Today - XX • XII • MMXXII marks the 1 Year anniversary of Conrad Shepherds service to Shadow Squadron 😱 it has been fantastic to work as Army Command for all this time and work with some excellent roleplayers such as Tremic Tremic Narka Narka Davidson Davidson leemaclean25 leemaclean25 Wallace Wallace C Cidiuz Zino Zino @John Reza Reza C ColeGeary Sar Sar Oak Oak GreyShade GreyShade Ballistic Dog Ballistic Dog Astolfo Astolfo Adzz Adzz DJ Gaming DJ Gaming Nuggetking14 Nuggetking14 Oak Oak Kitten Kitten cosmicspacedog cosmicspacedog C CamTheWizard W wheezebob NamiiDesu NamiiDesu Yamato Yamato Hord Hord yeetlander yeetlander Ellis Smith Ellis Smith coxy. coxy. and many more!

I have greatly enjoyed this year of Roleplay and I look forward to many more, before I depart here are some words of wisdom;

The Imperial Army is a very positive and fun experience for me, some words I will give to those who aspire to be Officers in the Imperial Army don't be afraid to lead as its easier than you think and it will open new pathways and opportunities for you, so remember to expand upon your abilities, achieve new goals and become the leader you want to be in the Imperial Army. 🔥

Davidson

Sep 3, 2021
Working under and with you for the duration of your lengthy, devoted career in the Astolfo Imperial RP Army High Command has been a great pleasure. Let's pray for an additional 365 days!

Bravo, sir.

Thank you
~ Davidson
Lando Calrissian Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: coxy.

Tremic

Dec 27, 2021
This news is incredible to hear and as the current shock commander on the astolfo imperial roleplay server, it truly honours me that you are the general of the garrison we all work under. Times may be tough against the new republic right now, but we will prevail together!

Thank you for your outstanding and unparalleled work to better the Imperial Army
- Tremic

1671541049272.png

Last edited:
  • Love

Astolfo

Management Team
(≧∀≦)ゞ
Jun 7, 2019
As a fellow devout Christian, family man, and desert storm veteran I salute you!

Can’t wait for the 5-year Conrad Celebration! 🎉

• Love

Zino

Server Manager
Management Team
May 21, 2021
Operation Desert storm was intense. But in 3BBY Saddam Hussein was bought to justice ! (F in the chat) GG XD :p

Cya next year LoL! :)😆

• Wow