Accepted 501st Bunks

Argo

Nov 15, 2022
Suggestion: 501st Bunks

To have the 501st bunks in the room next to IK bunks as its a big room that's currently not in use

How will this affect the server?: This will allow the 501st and ST to have their own bunks and stop any disruptions caused by the ST during 501st Debrief

Additional Notes/Relevant Links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_6cH2ZKPFsAGyZHgFnh_-Os5DEZKoHgZ/view?usp=share_link

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com
Your bunks were removed to encourage a close relationship with the Stormtroopers which you clearly failed to do.

Regimental debriefs were officially ended a long time ago so if you’ve chosen to do that yourself it’s not the server’s responsibility to support you.

I think it really shows the quality of 501st leadership though if you can’t cooperate with another regiment on something as small as a debrief.

I think I was able to get a good idea on the kind of person you are when you said “disruptions caused by STs to 501st” really shows me that you failed to take home the message that AHC was trying to send you.

Please respect this forums category by doing your homework before making these sorts of posts because it’s so obvious you didn’t even bother asking anyone from army command or even do any research at all.

Have a nice day! :)