Denied Court System , Justice Department

Fry1

Aug 17, 2022
Suggestion: Court System , Justice Department

To add a court system where everyone are "equal, "not corrupt" and will "bring justice"

How will this affect the server?: As we all know SHK is very corrupt and commit human rights violations by subjecting members of the army to brutal beatings, unlawfully detaining them and involuntarily searching them all because they commited a "crime". Why should a young recruit be thrown into a cell and left to rot because they attempted to murder someone and not hear their side of the story? The court system will bring out the guilty (if found guilty) and not punish the innocent people who were wrongfully accused of a crime (if found innocent). The court room shall have a judge, prosecutor, the defendant, juror and witnesses who will testify. The court also deals with unfair treatment of enlisted or an undeserving demotion by superiors. The person can file a complaint on it. Court shall decide if the complaint should be proceeded with. the proceedings shall begin if everyone is available. Criminal cases will always be held first before any complaints. The defendant can either represent themselves in court or by a lawyer of there choosing. With this we can finnaly bring peace and justice on the ISD and end the SHK opression once and for all!

Additional Notes/Relevant Links: Criminal proceedings only begin if the defendant wishes for a trial. If a person is suspected to commit a crime or consistently commits crimes just to be in court and to waste the courts time, his right to a trial will be denied.

coxy.

Jun 23, 2022
No, just don't break the rules and you won't find yourself in the brig. If you believe you are being wrongfully arrested do not be afraid to make a ticket for RDA and a Staff Member will assist you

Fry1

Aug 17, 2022
No, just don't break the rules and you won't find yourself in the brig. If you believe you are being wrongfully arrested do not be afraid to make a ticket for RDA and a Staff Member will assist you
How about I get a fair trial where I can expose the corrupt with my lawyer and get justice or I get sent to death