Accepted DJ Gaming Staff Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 257
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 257

User name: DJ Gaming

What is your in-game name?: SHK PFC 1999 DJ / Crewman DJ / IC-99 CDT DJ

What country and time zone are you from?: United Kingdom, Timezone UK BST

What is the link to your Steam profile?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DJ_Gaming/

What is your Discord? @DJ Gaming#6164

How long have you played on our server for?:: Since Monday 26/07/21

What is your in game rank and regiment?: SHK PFC 1999 DJ / Crewman DJ / IC-99 CDT DJ

Availability on days of the week and hours per day?: I am available for 9 or 10 hours a day at the most per day.

Previous experience as staff: My previous Experience as staff

- I am able to resolve a situation in a calm manner

- I can carry out a fair judgement hearing the story from both sides X parties involved.

- If I am ever unsure of anything, I will ask fellow staff for advice and not carry out an unfair judgement.

- I if people start talking over one another in an admin sit I will make sure they do not do so as if it is necessary.

- I will always be on the look out for admin/ staff tickets to respond in a quick and efficient manner.

- I am always polite to everyone, even if players throw abuse at me I will simply tell them to stop and give them a moment to calm down so a situation can be resolved in a calm manner.

- When I do Staff Sits I can also record video evidence so then if X persons bad behaviour we can look back with ease and see if the person involved has had previous warnings in the same day or week.

- When it comes to video evidence of staff sits it is also a benefit so we can help future staff who join for the first time and say what the correct procedure is and what a staff should not do as I have staff training experience from past moderation experience.

- I will always be happy to listen to staff admins and server owners and I will attend staff meetings if there are any as I will be more than happy to join and work as part of a team.

- If I ever see staff who may be breaking rules I will not mini mod, and try and be an admin about things I will bring it to the attention of the Head Admin who is responsible for the server staff and talk it out with him/her to resolve the situation at hand.

- If in a sit I will hear both sides of a partys story and I will also check logs and kill histoy in events such as RDM and I will make sure if anyone is abusing in game equipment as an event character I will warn them with fair reson and response.

Why do you want to join our staff team?: I would like to do more in the server to help out, as well as streaming and having fun while making sure everyone has the best experience possible, while they are in the Astolfo Star Wars RP server.

Why should we accept you on our staff team?: I noticed throughout the day on the Astolfo RP Server that some admins have to go AFK or they are busy with events and I feel I would make a great addition to the team to help out on the server, as the server has given so much to me I feel I would like to contribute more and give my help back to the server in return as much as I can to help.

The second reason is I know theres admins from across different timezones but since I play Gmod Astolfo Star Wars RP for very long periouds means I can attend to many admin tickets and help players and additional staff out when setting up events.

Do you understand that you have to help everyone no matter who they are?: Yes

Do you understand that abusing your powers will result in demotion or being kicked out of the staff team?: Yes

Is there anything you would like to add?: I would like to take a moment to say thank you to all staff, and the community especially the server owners for hearing my request and I understand if I dont make it as staff I will always be able to help where I can and I will continue to stream the server on twitch due to the amazing community we have going as we are getting more players daily now.

Special Thanks to:
Server Owner
Server Management
Server admins and moderators.
The Community as a whole

D

Deleted member 257

Hello DJ Gaming,
Hold
I am happy to announce that you have been accepted for an interview for the Mod team, you have till 8/08/2021 to get in contact with me for your interview and training.

- Staff Manager Lunar

Thank You Luna I will be in touch soon on discord if you wish to DM me in the Mean time my discord is DJ Gaming#6164 many thanks again

Lunar

May 12, 2021
Hello Dj,
ACCEPTED
I am happy to announce that you are a new member of the Staff team I have seen you active on the server a-lot you have been an active member of the community, and have had a place within the community for a long while, no one seems to dislike you in any way and they feel like they can talk to you if needed, I feel like you will be a good fit for the staff team! I'm looking forward to working with you. :)

- Staff Manger Lunar