Hi Guys! I am Wallace!

Wallace

Dec 13, 2021
Hello fellow community members, my name is Wallace. I am a reformed community member and its nearly my one year anniversary!!! Wicked!!!!!!!

I am from Slough, England and I love Greggs and Footy! I'm a big fan of Brighton and Hove Albion.

I am also a professional Garfield Kart Esports player and I do coaching sessions for those who need it.

Deepest Regards,
Wallace (they/them), Reformed Community Member, Anime Lover.

coxy.

Jun 23, 2022
  1. Formation and early years (1901–1972) Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. were founded in 1901 and 19 years later, in 1920, they were elected to the Football League's new Third Division – having previously been members of the Southern League. In the Southern League they won their only national honour to date, the FA Charity Shield, which at that time was contested by the champions of the Southern League, and the Football League, by defeating Football League Champions Aston Villa in 1910.[4] Following their switch to the regionalised division three south in 1921, they remained in this division until the 1957–1958 season, when they won the title and secured promotion to the Second Division at the same time as the regionalised north and south divisions de-regionalised into a third and fourth division for the 1958–1959 season. Albion retained their second tier status until relegation in 1962, suffering a successive relegation in 1963 and slipping into the fourth division for the first time. They

2. [00:50]
    Mike Bamber years (1972–1987) Mike Bamber was the chairman of Brighton from October 1972 until 1983. He famously brought Brian Clough to the club in 1973 and later appointed former England player Alan Mullery as manager. Brighton's life as a Football League club had brought little in the way of success and headlines until 1979, when, under Mullery's management, they were promoted to the First Division as Second Division runners-up. The 1982/83 season saw a wildly inconsistent start for the club, with victories over Arsenal and Manchester United mixed in with heavy defeats. Manager Mike Bailey eventually lost his job at the start of December 1982. Jimmy Melia took over as manager, but was unable to turn the situation around and Brighton, after four seasons in the top flight, were relegated in 1983, finishing in last place. Despite their relegation, that season Brighton reached their first (and only to date) FA Cup final and drew 2–2 with Manchester United in the first match. Brighton's goals were scored by Gordon Smith and Gary Stevens. The final featured an infamous "miss" by Gordon Smith with virtually the last kick of the game in extra time, prompting the BBC commentator Peter Jones to utter the well-known phrase "...and Smith must score". However, Smith's kick was saved by the Manchester United goalkeeper, Gary Bailey. In the replay, Manchester United won 4–0.
    • Brief revival, relegation and last years at the Goldstone (1987–1997) After four seasons, relegation to Division Three came in 1987, but the Albion were promoted back the next season. In 1991 they lost the play-off final at Wembley to Notts County 3–1, only to be relegated the next season to the newly-named Division Two. In 1996 further relegation came to Division Three. The club's financial situation was becoming increasingly precarious, and the club's directors decided that the Goldstone Ground would have to be sold to pay off some of the club's large debts. Manager Jimmy Case was sacked, after a very poor start to the 1996–97 season left Brighton at the bottom of the league by a considerable margin. The club's directors appointed Steve Gritt, the former joint manager of Charlton Athletic, as manager -- Gritt was relatively unknown. Brighton's league performance steadily improved under Gritt, although their improving chances of survival were put under further threat by a two-point deduction by the Football Association, imposed as punishment for a pitch invasion by fans who were protesting against the sale of the Goldstone ground. A lifelong fan named Dick Knight took control of the club in 1997 having led the fan pressure to oust the previous board following their sale of the club's Goldstone Ground to property developers.[citation needed]

• [00:50]
      By the last day of the season, after being 13 points adrift at one stage, they had risen from the bottom of the division table and had to play the team directly below them, Hereford United, to retain their position in the league. If Brighton won or drew, they would be safe. Brighton defender Kerry Mayo scored an own goal in the first half, and it appeared that Brighton's 77-year league career was over. But a late goal from Robbie Reinelt ensured that Brighton retained their league status, based on number of goals scored (despite Hereford having a better goal difference as, in the Football League at the time, goals scored took precedence), and Hereford's 25-year league run was instead over.

coxy.

Jun 23, 2022
200.gif

Tremic

Dec 27, 2021
I believe you forgot to mention how much you like League of Legends and FIFA 🙄

Davidson

Sep 3, 2021
Hello fellow community members, my name is Wallace. I am a reformed community member and its nearly my one year anniversary!!! Wicked!!!!!!!

I am from Slough, England and I love Greggs and Footy! I'm a big fan of Brighton and Hove Albion.

I am also a professional Garfield Kart Esports player and I do coaching sessions for those who need it.

Deepest Regards,
Wallace (they/them), Reformed Community Member, Anime Lover.
Hello Wallace (they/them)!