Interesting Empire Models from almost every branch!

Jek

May 2, 2023
Hello everyone,
Altough I'm actually fresh new to the server I know the community since months through YouTube and Twitch.
Being able to take a look to the great overall quality of the server has led me to finally come to try it! And with that has grown in me the curiosity to check the great number of mods available for GMOD.
I stumbled upon a workshop from a guy, Nada Your Business, who has made quite some cool models so far: you can check those here!
Down I'll just put a reference image of some stormtroopers with various pauldrons.

2534420429_preview_image_2022-07-12_022723617.png

The vast majority of the models you can find in his workshop came from specific characters and uniforms seen particularly in Rogue One and The Mandalorian.
Now, I know the server enough to get that models are fine and cool just as they are, but here's some really cool stuff that covers with quality many many uniforms. Models are straight from the media and seemed to me to deserve a try, or at least a valutation of usage.

I hope not to appear arrogant to you with this suggestion, but my intentions are good!
Thanks for the time you'll spend reading this!

Mr Somebody

May 21, 2022
We'll definitely look into this! Thanks for the suggestion Jek, I hope you and your friend are enjoying the server so far :)

Astolfo

Management Team
(≧∀≦)ゞ
Jun 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
Altough I'm actually fresh new to the server I know the community since months through YouTube and Twitch.
Being able to take a look to the great overall quality of the server has led me to finally come to try it! And with that has grown in me the curiosity to check the great number of mods available for GMOD.
I stumbled upon a workshop from a guy, Nada Your Business, who has made quite some cool models so far: you can check those here!
Down I'll just put a reference image of some stormtroopers with various pauldrons.

View attachment 131

The vast majority of the models you can find in his workshop came from specific characters and uniforms seen particularly in Rogue One and The Mandalorian.
Now, I know the server enough to get that models are fine and cool just as they are, but here's some really cool stuff that covers with quality many many uniforms. Models are straight from the media and seemed to me to deserve a try, or at least a valutation of usage.

I hope not to appear arrogant to you with this suggestion, but my intentions are good!
Thanks for the time you'll spend reading this!
Apologies! Late reply to this. We usually use the Discord channel for our feedback stuffz, but yh when it comes to the playermodels I prefer to use the EA Battlefront II base, but if there's anything from this pack that we can take inspiration from to make our models more lore-accurate or add more quality to them, I'd be super open to it if you'd let me know!

Thank you!

Jek

May 2, 2023
Apologies! Late reply to this. We usually use the Discord channel for our feedback stuffz, but yh when it comes to the playermodels I prefer to use the EA Battlefront II base, but if there's anything from this pack that we can take inspiration from to make our models more lore-accurate or add more quality to them, I'd be super open to it if you'd let me know!

Thank you!
Well, as for Stormtrooper Corps I think they all look more realistic than BF2 models in that they genuinely look more like men in suits of armor.
Officers and army troopers we actually use right now on server are fine, they also look very close to those too.
As for others, patrol and scout troopers also look more interesting and accurate.

I'd generally suggest you guys to evaluate all the packs, but given what you said, I'd go more closely to the stormtroopes and their sub branches!