Introduction to Nav

DaNavigator

Sep 13, 2022
Hey guys, I only recently joined the Server a few days prior, but have been about mostly in the evenings the last couple of days. I have played on many different servers, as well as helping out creating a few of them. I have been the Admiral on a few occasions on these other servers having gone from the bottom of Naval all the way to the top by sheer dedication to the roleplay aspect of the servers. I have also, on many occasions, been an event planner on many different servers also, as well as being the main conduit for events on one particular server. I am enjoying the server so far, seems to be very much in the realm of how all of the old servers used to run, but with some new adjustments to it which seem to be only for the better e.g. No briefings after on ship events. I would be looking into making an app for events in the near future though my time is limited as I am 26 years old and hold a full time job, be it as it may, Life comes first unfortunately. Anyway, that's a little about me, hope to meet you all on the Battlefront!!