More Ammunition for jobs

Varomz

Nov 1, 2022
A problem a lot of people face is when you run out of ammo. The main problem is that most people spawn with around 200 Ammo, which runs out very quickly during Planetary events, now you could say ''Just go to the engineers for more''. This is a problem a lot of us face because most of the time either engineers aren't available because they aren't on the server, are in a vehicle and cant get out or they are busy killing rebels themselves. So my main point is to give all jobs around 500 Ammo MINIMUM on spawn. I get that we can't really give everyone 9999 Ammo because it would make one of the engineers features obsolete but I think giving around 500 ammo is still going to run out during a planetary and make you go to a Engineer for some more.

Varomz

Nov 1, 2022
Some examples are the Shock jobs which only spawn with 220 Ammo and the Imperial Commando Cadet and regular Imperial Commando which both spawn with only 200 Ammo which nearly not enough for a planetary, I am sure there are more but these are the main ones I've seen this problem with.