My First Time being the Ground Commander 06/11/22

DJ Gaming

Nov 8, 2021
www.twitch.tv
Well it was fantastic being the Ground Command for the very first time ever today, when we did the 4:30pm event as it was a fun and thrilling experience as well as a new learning curve for being the rank of 2nd Lieutenant, I would also like to say a huge thank you and a huge well done to all of the regiments that were present for doing well to follow the orders I gave at every moment during the mission resulting in us giving the rebellion a major defeat, I know I still have a lot to learn and improve upon but I do hope to lead more missions in the future so I can expand my ability as an officer in the Army even further.

Overall today was a very positive and fun experience for me, some words I will give to future officers in the imperial army don't be afraid to lead as its easier than you think and it will open new pathways and opportunities for you, so remember to expand upon your abilities, achieve new goals and become the leader you want to be in the imperial army.

Hail The Emperor

200.gif

Reactions: Mr Somebody

Simon272717

Jan 17, 2022
Well it was fantastic being the Ground Command for the very first time ever today, when we did the 4:30pm event as it was a fun and thrilling experience as well as a new learning curve for being the rank of 2nd Lieutenant, I would also like to say a huge thank you and a huge well done to all of the regiments that were present for doing well to follow the orders I gave at every moment during the mission resulting in us giving the rebellion a major defeat, I know I still have a lot to learn and improve upon but I do hope to lead more missions in the future so I can expand my ability as an officer in the Army even further.

Overall today was a very positive and fun experience for me, some words I will give to future officers in the imperial army don't be afraid to lead as its easier than you think and it will open new pathways and opportunities for you, so remember to expand upon your abilities, achieve new goals and become the leader you want to be in the imperial army.

Hail The Emperor

200.gif

GLORY TO THE EMPEROR AND HIS EMPIRE!!!!

Reactions: DJ Gaming