R2-P4 or R3-P4

Should R2-P4 become R3-P4?

• Stay R2-P4

• Become R3-P4

Results are only viewable after voting.

coxy.

Jun 23, 2022
R2-P4 - The one the only, the droid the myth the legend, the only acceptable option.
R3-P4- Fraud

Corey

Mar 1, 2022
Well, you are, factually an R-3 Unit. However, I do not want to force it on you just for that. Let me give you an overview of the amazing features of Industrial Automata's R3-Series:

-Enough short-term memory to keep up to five Hyperpsace Jumps calculated and ready to go at once

-Specially programmed Intellex V processor to link up with capital ships from Support Cruiser to Super Star Destroyer

-In-Depth knowledge of any ship in service with the Republic or Imperial fleet.

-A sale limited to only the Imperial Military market, therefore preventing the droids from falling into the hands of terrorists

-The ability to be just slightly modified to fit any Military-grade starfighter

-A generally friendly and cheerful personality, enabling the droid to build better relationships with its meatbag colleagues.

Reject R2, embrace your true nature as R3, for you are among the finest droids in the Empire.

Attachments

• R3_FE.png
    R3_FE.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 0

Derpi

Aug 4, 2022
Well, you are, factually an R-3 Unit. However, I do not want to force it on you just for that. Let me give you an overview of the amazing features of Industrial Automata's R3-Series:

-Enough short-term memory to keep up to five Hyperpsace Jumps calculated and ready to go at once

-Specially programmed Intellex V processor to link up with capital ships from Support Cruiser to Super Star Destroyer

-A sale limited to only the Imperial Military market, therefore preventing the droids from falling into the hands of terrorists

-A generally friendly and cheerful personality, enabling the droid to build better relationships with its meatbag colleagues.

Reject R2, embrace your true nature as R3, for you are among the finest droids in the Empire.
If navy accepts me as one of their own maybe

coxy.

Jun 23, 2022

Cringe R2 on top

Derpi

Aug 4, 2022

If you make a powerpoint presentation I will do it!