Denied 224th Propaganda Poster

Derpi

Aug 4, 2022
Suggestion: 224th Propaganda Poster

Add the poster in the link below (which I made) to the west tramline, this suggestion was in the suggestions channel on discord but got removed since you moved it here.

How will this affect the server?: West tramline feels empty, and since east tramline got a SFC poster it would be nice if west tramline got a 224th poster. And it's fan made which is cool.

Additional Notes/Relevant Links: Poster

Reactions: Nationalism

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com

It's the west tramline, not the west art gallery. There's a discord channel to post your photos in. Like you've said, you already posted this as a suggestion and it didn't get added. This thread is just a waste of time for the server staff, when there are more important things that could be changed on the server.

Derpi

Aug 4, 2022

It's the west tramline, not the west art gallery. There's a discord channel to post your photos in. Like you've said, you already posted this as a suggestion and it didn't get added. This thread is just a waste of time for the server staff, when there are more important things that could be changed on the server.
No I added it and before it could get accepted or denied the entire channel got deleted. And there is propaganda posters all over the ship, and it would be nice as SFC got a propaganda poster in East Tram.

Derpi

Aug 4, 2022

In most of the messages I have seen from you it's a -1 and a very mean note added

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com
No I added it and before it could get accepted or denied the entire channel got deleted. And there is propaganda posters all over the ship, and it would be nice as SFC got a propaganda poster in East Tram.
Okay and I’m sure the staff saved and reviewed the pending suggestions before they deleted the channel... that’s just comm

If they wanted to accept your suggestion then they would have done it then.

In most of the messages I have seen from you it's a -1 and a very mean note added
Just because I -1 a lot of suggestions it doesn’t mean my opinion is worth less. I don’t think we should add low quality suggestions or just greedy ideas to the server so I’m going to continue to -1 ideas that I don’t think would be good to add.

• Sad
Reactions: Derpi

Zino

Server Manager
Management Team
May 21, 2021
DENIED

There is no real need for a poster to be placed around the map, we have certain ones placed and will not be adding anymore.​