Denied A Weapon Suggestion for SHK.

blastingfoil

Aug 27, 2022
Suggestion: A Weapon Suggestion for SHK.

My Suggestion is take away the DLT-21 from SHK TRR.
In My opinion is to remove the DLT-21 from it and give them the Z-224
or the Z-21. the TRR would look better with it for realism if SHK TRR roled up with one of them then the DLT-21
it would look more threatening then a SMG looking weapon

How will this affect the server?: It would save Units having to leave there Battle Station if we call for backup if we are a tad over run
if we had the Mingun like the Z-224/Z-21. That means if we are being attacked Units from MHB SHB Dont need to leave because we did not have the firepower to keep BCP under raps when being Atacked if They left we would be leaving are six open for Attack or something like ER and RR going boom or off when we need it.

Additional Notes/Relevant Links: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1709511645

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com

Why would you want to add a mini-gun to a random job that makes no sense to have it? Your only reason is "more firepower" but you could say that for every regiment, I don't see you suggestion it for the Stormtrooper privates though! [Because it's unnecessary]

This is just clear greed and not a legitimate idea. Please respect this forums category and the people reading it by putting some thought into your idea before creating an entire discussion thread for it.

Zino

Server Manager
Management Team
May 21, 2021
DENIED

Shock battalion are not to be armed with heavy weaponry, that is the job of the 224th Armoured Division. Neither would this accelerate the way in which the Shock Battalion conduct their duties, as their main directive is not infantry.