Denied Better main weapon for Grenadier

NamiiDesu

Feb 21, 2022
An E-11 can finish off the enemy just as quick after firing an entire grenade at it. What’s your point?
A Burst pistol to make it more "lore accurate :)" and to add more variety would be the perfect fit, and it makes the sub regiment more exciting as it would be the only non-naval regiment with them, and to add onto the point that no one uses pistols its extremly common to switch to the pistol in the heat of battle as pressing a quick switch button is faster then reloading!

• Haha
Reactions: Senzuwa

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com
A Burst pistol to make it more "lore accurate :)" and to add more variety would be the perfect fit, and it makes the sub regiment more exciting as it would be the only non-naval regiment with them, and to add onto the point that no one uses pistols its extremly common to switch to the pistol in the heat of battle as pressing a quick switch button is faster then reloading!
I never brought up "lore accurate" that was all you hahaha? "a quick switch button" a button that half the gmod playerbase is clueless on how to bind. Great solution! And honestly it's such a marginal difference that it doesn't matter. Plus! Why need a new pistol, they already have the RK-3, what's wrong with the RK-3? 🤔 Like you said, pistols are so amazing and there's a quick switch button!

NamiiDesu

Feb 21, 2022
I never brought up "lore accurate" that was all you hahaha? "a quick switch button" a button that half the gmod playerbase is clueless on how to bind. Great solution! And honestly it's such a marginal difference that it doesn't matter. Plus! Why need a new pistol, they already have the RK-3, what's wrong with the RK-3? 🤔 Like you said, pistols are so amazing and there's a quick switch button!
Pistols are amazing yes, but seeing as there is nothing, like the original post was, to add variety to the sub-class, i personally believe adding a pistol wouldnt hurt anything and would infact add more intrest to the sub regiment as this pistol is something never used by the army!!!!!
and with the quick switch button, its in the base keybinds and alot of people should check there, if not im sure there can be a place in infomation about it!

• Wow
Reactions: Senzuwa

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com
Pistols are amazing yes, but seeing as there is nothing, like the original post was, to add variety to the sub-class
Yes, you're right, there is nothing to add to the sub-class because nothing needs to be added. The reason it's a failed class isn't because the class is bad, it's because you don't want to put in the extra mile to run it effectively.

would infact add more intrest to the sub regiment as this pistol is something never used by the army!!!!!
Read what you're writing please. If you think anyone is joining for a pistol then you're delusional. This was already tried with 501st assault troopers and it failed. News flash --- nobody is joining for some pistol.

At this point you don't want to contribute anymore, you're just trying to get this idea added for the sake of adding it, not to improve anything.

Yamato

Apr 4, 2022
Again, we've already gone over the fact that MANY subdivisions could say the exact same thing, but like you pointed out they have so much more that they can do which doesn’t require the staff team to add new equipment.

So really, it’s up to you and your ST command to fix this. Not lump it on the server and make them solve the problem for you.
If explosives are not permitted there is not anything a Grenadier can do to contribute with the kit they have, so I believed adding a faster firing blaster would help with suppressive fire when explosives are not permitted, as I believe they are primarily a unit to give supportive fire for allies, explosives not being permitted is not anything todo with ST command whatsoever.

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com
If explosives are not permitted there is not anything a Grenadier can do to contribute with the kt they have
First off, grenade launchers are hardly on the same level of explosives as rocket launchers, so they shouldn't be banned when "explosives" are banned, but if they are then I think maybe that's actually worth a suggestion, because that makes a lot of sense. But really the only time that I've seen them banned is in CQC where an E-11 works more than fine for.

And no, there is something the grenadier can contribute with, the E-11. Like we've already said, a balanced class can't be amazing in everything, and the E-11 is perfectly fine to use, it's very standard.

explosives not being permitted is not anything todo with ST command whatsoever.
Yes, but crying about having nothing without a grenade launcher is a complete problem of ST command and shows how you are lacking in that area.

Zino

Server Manager
Management Team
May 21, 2021
DENIED

The grenadier job is based off of their explosive weaponry and equipment, there is no need for additional weaponry.

Reactions: Yamato