Denied Hand cuffs for Raven Company

Denix

May 3, 2022
Suggestion: Hand cuffs for Raven Company

I believe this would be useful as we do extractions and we must wait for someone to come and cuff the HVT then give them to us which wastes time and is not effective if people with hand cuffs are not available.

How will this affect the server?: This will make people in Raven Company do things quicker and will be independent from other regiments, this will also make it so we do not need an EP to give us cuffs if no one has cuffs to use on our target.

Additional Notes/Relevant Links: We already get cuffs from EP’s most of the time so we might as-well get them, i understand that some people might abuse them but maybe we have a sort of system in place so after maybe a certain rank in RC you will have hand cuffs available. Please do consider as I believe this could be useful and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Senzuwa

Forums Moderator
Aug 16, 2022
youtube.com

If you want handcuffs there is multiple regiments dedicated to it, including Shock. Have you made any effort to work with them or did you just wake up feel like stealing their equipment?

If you’ve just made this suggestion without even considering all the other regiments then that is just pure greed and really ruins the value of this entire forums category.

Hoovy

Aug 23, 2022
Suggestion: Hand cuffs for Raven Company

I believe this would be useful as we do extractions and we must wait for someone to come and cuff the HVT then give them to us which wastes time and is not effective if people with hand cuffs are not available.

How will this affect the server?: This will make people in Raven Company do things quicker and will be independent from other regiments, this will also make it so we do not need an EP to give us cuffs if no one has cuffs to use on our target.

Additional Notes/Relevant Links: We already get cuffs from EP’s most of the time so we might as-well get them, i understand that some people might abuse them but maybe we have a sort of system in place so after maybe a certain rank in RC you will have hand cuffs available. Please do consider as I believe this could be useful and thank you for taking the time to read this.
+1

Futuregnat

Aug 20, 2022

If you want handcuffs there is multiple regiments dedicated to it, including Shock. Have you made any effort to work with them or did you just wake up feel like stealing their equipment?

If you’ve just made this suggestion without even considering all the other regiments then that is just pure greed and really ruins the value of this entire forums category.
+1 ^

Ballistic Dog

Management Team
Management Team
Jul 20, 2022
Hello Denix,
Due to the following reasons ill be Denying this suggestion. This is mainly due to it taking away from other regiments, if you really need cuffs to do your objective use the comms to ask for assistance from shock or another regiment., Start working with others.