Accepted John7854 Staff Application

D

Deleted member 362

Username: John7854

What is your in-game name?: Gideon Hask | John

What country and time zone are you from?: England GMT

What is the link to your Steam profile?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199199748719

What is your Discord? Daddy John#6068

How long have you played on our server for?:: just over 3 Months

What is your in game rank and regiment?: INF Junior Agent

Availability on days of the week and hours per day?: Everyday 4-6 hours as an average but some days a lot more than others

Previous experience as staff: I Used to be part of the EP team but left as I wanted to focus more on INF as I would usually have to help with event, I also have a little experience as a Mod but it was Short lived as the server died a few days after. I also know my way around whitelisting people and know how to take tickets as previously as an EP I have had to take them when there is no Mod on.

Why do you want to join our staff team?: I would love to be apart of the moderation team to keep a safe space for every individual on the server, no matter who they are. Additionally I would like to give back to the server to aid in creating a more safe, and RP friendly environment. I am always open on Discord as well if anyone needs to talk to me on there, and I will always act professional no matter the case, and as I have been on the server for a while now i believe it has given me the ability to decide whether someone has "stepped over the line" and how to deal with them efficiently and effectively.

Why should we accept you on our staff team?: I am hard working, dedicated and disciplined and i believe this will benefit the staff team as I will handle every case professionally and will not be bias towards anyone, I will accept all tickets no matter what they are and I will be more than happy to help guide people who need a helping hand with Issues in or out of the server. Also in the past I have seen people being displeased with other individuals on the server and I would love to have a shot at making the server more enjoyable and an experience for everyone. Additionally I know most ULX Commands as being part of the EP team combined with past experience I believe I will be fit for the role of a Staff member.

Do you understand that you have to help everyone no matter who they are?: Yes

Do you understand that abusing your powers will result in demotion or being kicked out of the staff team?: Yes

Is there anything you would like to add?: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha

Oct 27, 2021
+1 Good Guy, doesn't minge i believe will do a very good job as Staff

Will (Daddy)

Jun 21, 2021
Hello John,
On Hold
Your application has been put on hold, you have been accepted to do an interview via discord. Please contact me as soon as possible (_Will_#4797) so that we can discuss the details of your interview.

~Thanks, Staff Manager Will

Will (Daddy)

Jun 21, 2021
Hello John,
ACCEPTED!
It brings me great pleasure to say that you will be being added to the staff team. The general opinion on you from the community is positive and I believe that you will make and excellent member, welcome to the staff team!

~Staff Manager Will