Must read (only top G's) Social Experiment

May 28, 2022
Only real top 8,849 m (height of Everest) long, lengthened, stretchered, tall, towering, high, lofty, statuesque, dominant, altitudinous, prominent, dominating, elevated, eminent, lifted, upswept, raised, uplifted, high-rise, big, soaring, giant, lank, lanky, great, alpine, beanstalk, sizable, rangy, high-reaching, sky-high top G will ever be so clear, firm, consummate, hard, through, conclusive, perfect, convinced, inarguable, thoroughgoing, confident, rank, decided, incontestable, unambiguous, decisive, real, direct, incontrovertible, undeniable, absolute, assured, explicit, indubitable, unmistakable, affirmative, categorical, factual, irrefutable, unmitigated, cold, clear-cut, forceful, out-and-out, concrete, cocksure, forcible, outright, express, complete, genuine, sure, respectful, admiring, accepting, warm, sympathetic, prideful, flattering, eulogistic, hagiographic, worshipful, panegyrically, economist, advisory, adoring, adulatory, hagiographical, recommendatory, worshipping, idolizing, worshipping, that you will ever be so confident, sure, certain, assured, implicit, sanguine, clear, doubtless, decisive, cocksure, resolute, unwavering, self-confident, self-assured, unhesitating, unfaltering, unquestioning, self-conceited, will ever ever ever do such an act of such importance

to such magnitude of any decision of their very short life in comparison to anything in the size of our great expansive and yet still expanding universe of the world, planet, solar system, galaxy, nebula will ever do such and decisive act in such history of all and that will be in any history book and any written text in any alien or human language therefore this decision to do such an act will be so magnanimous to such an idea political or environmental that will cause a massive landslide of creative minds forward into the new frontier that will ever play ball with any greats of the game or future greats of the game so that will do so as a being of great importance to the great life and social political constructs of our society as will ever do or be made to thy shall go forth onto thy and attach thy will such great action of both physical and emotional action of any true construct of these worlds great powers and greater powers of our physical plane of great green grass and such burnt forest destroyed by the evil minds of the cosmos and will forever be used as a tool to destroy any great good an or positive ideas of any great minds of the great Jupiter hall of zorpulon VI and in collaboration with the great Lord Farquaad.

So with the power invested in me, I shall bestow thou with the holy construct of power that will empower thy greatest of my concept of my mind that will forever be a secret of the universe, so I shall say with my great booming voice with the powerful strains of my vocal cords and powerful right pectoralis major and weak rotator cuff that shall hopefully improve through hard training using tough mental and physical techniques and once I bestow that power only top G will reply 🔥 💯 :)🙀🙀🙀💀👻💀👽☠️🤠🥸👿👹👺🙌👏😸😺🎃☠️👿😍🥰🧐🤓🦾🦾🦾🤞🤞🤞🤟🤟☝️☝️👉🤌🤏🤜🤟👐☝️🦾👌👍😼😼😼😻🕵️‍♂️🤬🤗🤬🤬😱🤥😧🤮🤢🤮🤐🙄🧤🪖💼🦆🐗🐗🌚🌜☃️🥐🍥🍻🍺🍶🍪🍘🍝

Reactions: coxy.

coxy.

Jun 23, 2022
😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 🥲 🥹 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😛 😝 😜 🤪 🤨 🧐 🤓 😎 🥸 🤩 🥳 😏 😒 😞 😔 😟 😕 🙁 ☹️ 😣 😖 😫 😩 🥺 😢 😭 😮💨 😤 😠 😡 🤬 🤯 😳 🥵 🥶 😱 😨 😰 😥 😓 🫣 🤗 🫡 🤔 🫢 🤭 🤫 🤥 😶 😶‍🌫️ 😐 😑 😬 🫠 🙄 😯 😦 😧 😮 😲 🥱 😴 🤤 😪 😵 😵💫 🫥 🤐 🥴 🤢 🤮 🤧 😷 🤒 🤕 🤑 🤠 😈 👿 👹 👺 🤡 💩 👻 💀 ☠️ 👽 👾 🤖 🎃 😺 😸 😹 😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾🐶 🐱 🐭 🐹 🐰 🦊 🐻 🐼 🐻❄️ 🐨 🐯 🦁 🐮 🐷 🐽 🐸 🐵 🙈 🙉 🙊 🐒 🐔 🐧 🐦 🐤 🐣 🐥 🦆 🦅 🦉 🦇 🐺 🐗 🐴 🦄 🐝 🪱 🐛 🦋 🐌 🐞 🐜 🪰 🪲 🪳 🦟 🦗 🕷 🕸 🦂 🐢 🐍 🦎 🦖 🦕 🐙 🦑 🦐 🦞 🦀 🪸 🐡 🐠 🐟 🐬 🐳 🐋 🦈 🐊 🐅 🐆 🦓 🦍 🦧 🦣 🐘 🦛 🦏 🐪 🐫 🦒 🦘 🦬 🐃 🐂 🐄 🐎 🐖 🐏 🐑 🦙 🐐 🦌 🐕 🐩 🦮 🐕‍🦺 🐈 🐈⬛ 🪶 🐓 🦃 🦤 🦚 🦜 🦢 🦩 🕊 🐇 🦝 🦨 🦡 🦫 🦦 🦥 🐁 🐀 🐿 🦔 🐾 🐉 🐲 🌵 🎄 🌲 🌳 🌴 🪹 🪺 🪵 🌱 🌿 ☘️ 🍀 🎍 🪴 🎋 🍃 🍂 🍁 🍄 🐚 🪨 🌾 💐 🌷 🪷 🌹 🥀 🌺 🌸 🌼 🌻 🌞 🌝 🌛 🌜 🌚 🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔 🌙 🌎 🌍 🌏 🪐 💫 ⭐️ 🌟 ✨ ⚡️ ☄️ 💥 🔥 🌪 🌈 ☀️ 🌤 ⛅️ 🌥 ☁️ 🌦 🌧 ⛈ 🌩 🌨 ❄️ ☃️ ⛄️ 🌬 💨 💧 💦 🫧 ☔️ ☂️ 🌊 🌫

Davidson

Sep 3, 2021
Top G can get arrested but he will always strike back......
Image result for andrew tate

:devilish::cool::devilish::cool:🥵🥶😳🤯🥱🥸🙌🙌👊✊