Narka's Warcrimes (A Timeline.)

cosmicspacedog

Event Planner
Mar 30, 2022
Your Fathers Bed
0 BBY:
  • Ordering the deaths of imperial civilians.
  • Beating surrendered prisoner
  • The extermination of a town on coruscant.
  • Planting evidence of cocaine in the 501st Bunks, trying to infer they have a drug problem
  • Caught beating up a member of shock who insulted the activity of "watching BCP"
  • Captured a droid to use for nefarious means. Even gave it a name.
  • When the singularity was going down he was spotted pushing a poor ST to the floor to try to get in a LAAT, even went back to spit on his helmet.
0 ABY:
  • Seen stealing an old woman's walking stick and used it to beat her nephew.
Edit:
Members of the ISD, use this forum as a place to air out things you have seen of the shock marshal commander and I am sure he will be held to account!
Post your experiences here!

How do you respond to these accusations narka.

Last edited:

Astolfo

Management Team
(≧∀≦)ゞ
Jun 7, 2019
hey!!!!!!!!!! can u pls reference the lore for each point and an exact timeline in BBY -[ Before the Battle of Yavin ]- and ABY -[ After the Battle of Yavin ]-

cosmicspacedog

Event Planner
Mar 30, 2022
Your Fathers Bed
1 ABY

Drop kicked a baby in a hospital.
Bombed numerous schools for the poor.
Made out with a Rebel Commander in a maid outfit.
Upon Appointment to AHC, Meowed the Imperial Anthem

Gremanik

Feb 7, 2021
So, what's happening here? Narka is not a horrible person, but rather a pleasant one. Astolfo, please help us! AAAAAHHHHHH!

Alpha

Oct 27, 2021
I don't know that narka guy really did plant some evidence in commander alpha's bunks for many years.

Astolfo

Management Team
(≧∀≦)ゞ
Jun 7, 2019
So, what's happening here? Narka is not a horrible person, but rather a pleasant one. Astolfo, please help us! AAAAAHHHHHH!
I could not agree more, Narka is delightful! Clearly they're mixing him up with some other former Shock Commander!