Denied Passive Role play Event(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamTheWizard

Administrator
Sep 1, 2021
Suggestion: Passive Role play Event(s)

Passive Role play Event(s) between the 16:30 and 19:30

How will this affect the server?: It would affect the server by potentially giving the player base something new and fresh between 1630pm and 1930pm.

Additional Notes/Relevant Links: I was hoping it to be more directed towards the more Passive Role-play regiment; Navy, NIA, ENG, ETC. This could be a great incentive to get even more players online (Even though it is already a popular time to be on) and would be great fun.

Another reason for the suggestion is that the two main events are incredibly catered towards the army regiments and the two which are more designed for the Fleet regiments are at 14:30 when some players can not get online for X-Y-Z reasons and 21:30 when it is late on a weekday and time-zones are also a factor for some player.

Some Ideas off the top of my head could be; ship-wide inspections, potential strategies prior to an engagement ( On the ground or in space), meetings with shipyards and supply at offices (where you talk about pricing, time, amount etc), space checkpoint Duty ( where you would scan a ship, check the code and what not and if faulty could send specific units to investigate.). The list goes on.

This would not have to be a daily occurrence however we are doing 11:00 events and in comparison, this should be that hard.

Thanks for reading through! 👀

Wizard

redsmufc

Dec 15, 2022
+1
+Brings a new way for people to enjoy the server
+Would be more enjoyed by the community
+Allows players to be more active at times

Reactions: CamTheWizard

Astolfo

Management Team
(≧∀≦)ゞ
Jun 7, 2019
We already host 4 events a day, a lot of servers host 1 event a week. When I asked you and the other NCOs in navy to come up with ways to engage our members during ISD time I didn’t expect you to come and tell me to just do it myself.

I think it would be beneficial for you to rethink this and go back to coming up with ways you and the other NCOs can keep your regiment, and the fleet engaged like the other commanders on the server.

CamTheWizard

Administrator
Sep 1, 2021
We already host 4 events a day, a lot of servers host 1 event a week. When I asked you and the other NCOs in navy to come up with ways to engage our members during ISD time I didn’t expect you to come and tell me to just do it myself.
Having 4 events a day is one of the reasons your glorious server is so good! I am not going to argue with you because there was no chance of me winning now, nevertheless, I will still attempt/try to give my reasoning.

I have created a couple of passive Role-Play events that last about 30-45mins (That have sometimes included other fleet regs joining in) however, the enjoyment of not knowing what is going to happen and being able to play and participate with the crew is a lot more fun. This is not me hitting I would stop writing up my own storyline, it is my thought that a couple of times a week we had a scheduled passive RP event where none of us knew the outcome, how it was going to go or any other information prior to it starting and not limited to just Fleet, could include army. I will go back to the drawing board.

Very Sorry.

Wizard.

Ballistic Dog

Management Team
Management Team
Jul 20, 2022
Denied.

Hello Wizard, while we wont schedule RP based events, you still have the ability to contact an EP via a ticket to help you set up your own RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.