Denied The DC-17m (launcher) Needs a DMG buff for the Imperial Commando's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Gaming

Nov 8, 2021
www.twitch.tv
During the Events I noticed that the grenade launcher seemingly is under powered as when I fire shots into a crowd of enemy's it does very little DMG to them, I feel the blast Radius is pretty much on point and I feel the just the DMG should be looked at in terms of balancing to be made more stronger,

I do enjoy using the DC-17M Grenade Launcher but I feel at the moment its not out putting enough damage so it feels like a paintball cannon and it feels like its doing nothing against the enemy in the events as it seems to take 7 to 10 grenadesl launched to kill somthing before its actually useful, I feel as a officer in the Commando's it feels to be impacting players who enjoy being a sapper but they also feel the same as I do that the DC-17m Grenade launcher needs massive improvment in terms of damage, as I have seen some commandos changing sub divsion when they have realised that their GL does not feel like it should when it comes to taking out groups of hostile targets.

Reactions: eMilk

eMilk

Dec 3, 2022
+1
The DC-17m (grenade launcher/attachment) should be very effective, flexible, tactical, lethal as possible against enemy personnel and vehicles. Just as the rest of the counterparts to the DC-17m [rifle) assembly is designed for.

For reference here is a picture of each attachment for the DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System.
(Top Rifle, Middle Sniper, Bottom Grenade Launcher)
dddsfdk-365fea0b-e96c-491f-a410-6abd926efb1a.jpg

Reactions: DJ Gaming

DJ Gaming

Nov 8, 2021
www.twitch.tv
+1
The DC-17m (grenade launcher/attachment) should be very effective, flexible, tactical, lethal as possible against enemy personnel and vehicles. Just as the rest of the counterparts to the DC-17m [rifle) assembly is designed for.

For reference here is a picture of each attachment for the DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System.
(Top Rifle, Middle Sniper, Bottom Grenade Launcher)
View attachment 109

I love the Commando Recivers for the different parts

Ballistic Dog

Management Team
Management Team
Jul 20, 2022
Denied.

Sappers main draw should be the hacking and the RP created not purely based on the loadout.

Status
Not open for further replies.